Monday, December 17, 2012

Pion Design Mother

Hello All. I'm trying to get better about sharing more items here on my blog...one step at a time :) I did this layout for Sketch Inspirations where I was last weeks sponsor and then I sold it in my www.KatiesKreations.etsy.com shop.
The paper is Pion Designs Mother, which is for sale in my Etsy shop. The vine is Prima that I cut and used on the left side of the layout. I also added green flowers in the vine and but out the butterflies from the "cut outs" Mother paper. This was my first time at using Tattered Angels Shimmer Mist. That takes a little practice! :)
Sorry the quality of the pic, it was a stormy week when I took the picture.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones