Monday, November 19, 2012

NOEL Pion Designs

Getting in the Holiday Spirit!!! I am loving these letters and how adorable they have turned out. I used Pion Design Silent Night paper. They blues are so pretty and all the little details make it so special, from the church in a snow covered meadow to the blue paper with snowflakes.
The letters are free standing paper mache that I purchased the letters at Hobby Lobby.
The blue paper is the backside of the "Church" paper and the word paper is the backside of "Silent Night". I used Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink on all the edges, Prima flowers and a resin angel in the lower corner along with lace and seam binding that I hand dyed. The snow is Deco Art Snow Writer and I added Diamond Dust to give it that fresh snow sparkle.
For the O I used "Winter" paper. Two layers of lace go around the O with lots of flowers, snow and sparkle. I added a chain of Christmas charms with a vintage crystal pendant on the bottom.
I used the "Church" paper for the E. I love this piece. I wanted to make sure the church was visable on the letter so I cut the paper so the church scene would show at the top of the letter and added snow and sparkle so the church would appear to be sitting on real snow. For this snow I used Decor Art Snow Tex from the jar, both snows can be purchased at Michael's. I wanted to use this snow so I could build a mound up on the inside ledge of the letter. It worked great. The corner embellishment and the 25 are Tim Holtz and the Dec tag is from the Silent Night cut outs.
This is by fa my favorite letter. Again I used the backside of Silent Night. I used a Prima resin corner, a bead tassel and Kaiser pearls. I added seam binding that I lightly crinkled under the trees to give it the snow effect. Then I added Queen & Co. Goosebumps to give the sparkle snow effect. Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones