Thursday, June 7, 2012

Moving

I have so many irons in the fire I have closed my Etsy shop for the next few weeks. Between the new business, Etsy and getting ready to move I have become quite overwhelmed. I feel as though I'm that chicken with it's head cut off! lol!!! So for the time being Etsy and me are taking a break. I feel a little guilty not having my shop open, but it is already helping to alleviate some of the stress.

As for moving, I am so ready! Not that the packing has even started, nonetheless I myself am ready. I have a couple lose ends to tie up this weekend and then I will start packing all my craft and scrapbooking supplies. Thank you Lord I was able to get some of the mess cleaned up before I have to pack! :)

I'm so looking forward to finally having my belongings out of storage and back in my own place again. Although it has been nice being with my mom, there truly is no place like your own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones