Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's been a while!

Hello all!

I know it's been quite some time since I have added to my blog. At some point a couple years ago I was going to change my background and the side bars and body became messed up. I tried to fix it but made a bigger mess of it than it's present state. Therefore, my blog has been sitting, waiting patiently for my return. My wonderful niece Rochelle who had never created a blog jumped in and fixed my little mess and got me all set up and ready to go. She did a wonderful job and I'm so thankful for all her time and work! Thanks Rochelle!!!

My blog title is "My Kreative Side", as you can read! But I am going somewhere with this. I started this blog as a way of sharing my love for scrapbooking and altered art projects. My style has evolved in to a Shabby Chic/French Country style and I am loving to create even more now than I had two years ago when I last blogged.

Today I was reading Pioneer Woman's blog and she told of how she adds a variety of interests to her blog. It got me to thinking about how I love to cook. I love to take recipes that are full of fat and calories and recreate them to be lighter and healthier. I love to prepare foods from my childhood, foods my mom used to make for my siblings and me when we were growing up.

I also get enjoy out of junking. I love to dig through boxes of old stuff, peddle my way around thrifts stores and flea markets, all in the hopes of the accelerating thrill when I find those special trinkets and treasures. And then, to let my mind twirl around with ideas of what that wonderful little item might become once I get it home and start creating with it.

I'm quite exciting to display my whole Kreative Side. There are so many things I enjoy doing and will be adding them to my blog for all of you to be inspired by, hopefully try and share with others to enjoy all of life's little treasure and maybe you will find your Kreative Side to make memories for yourself and your family. So stay tuned, and see what I come up!

Thanks for stopping in and hope to see you back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones