Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Autumn Splendor

Another layout I did for my LSS. I also started this for the Ribbon Challenge over at scrapbook.com but as I continued to work on it, it became not only my example for the Ribbon Challenge but it also is for the Round We Go Challenge. Such beautiful fall colors!



My new Fall Kit...Autumn Splendor. It has some beautiful colors and fun embellishments. The flowers were made by my wonderful friend http://www.wendysscrappincorner.blogspot.com/. Check out here blog. She has great tutorials!!! The page jewelery I made. It was so much fun doing this. I spray painted bookplates brown, attached them with jump rings and a crystal jewel at the bottom. I tied a double knot at the top and printed the leaf and Autumn splendor, cut to fit the opening and used tacky glue to adhere to the inside of the bookplate. Such a fun cute embellishment!




Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones