Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tea Party

This is the cutest and easiest kit to use. I love all the little bling and the Diamond Dust. The ribbon is from American Craft and it is so easy to work with. It is so flexible which makes tying a bow a breeze. I didn't use all the elements in this kit. There are still more pink bling, lace, one more acrylic flower and a bag of Diamond Dust.

The fence and pink mulberry flowers are from my stash. I painted the white and added the flowers and the bird from the kit. I tied the ribbon into a bow and adhered it with Alene's Tacky glue. When I have something that is a little heavier I will use AT glue to insure that it doesn't pop off when using glue dots. I also put a couple dabs of glue on the backside of the bow to keep it from coming undone.

I used Diamond Dust on the petals. I just used my finer and put a little Alene's Tacky glue over the outer edge of the petals and then sprinkled Diamond Dust on the areas, let dry for a couple minutes, then I turned the flower upside down and gently tapped the excess DD off. The pink flowers are acrylic with bling centers.

The paper is Basic Grey Lemonade. I have held on to the paper for the longest time waiting for the perfect picture and design. When I was going through some old picture I found this one of my Great niece Hailie at a friends surprise birthday Tea Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones