Saturday, September 25, 2010

Postcards from Afar

This kit was inspired from an old postcard image I found and from my dear friend Wendy's organza flowers. The picture is of my sister and brother in 1962.




These are my stick pins I have been making for over a year now. I have had them in a LSS and will be going to So. California next month and meeting with another LSS owner to show the pins. I LOVE making these pretty little pearl pins. The bird is cut from my Cricut using the Heritage cartridge.


The beautiful olive green flowers are from my very good friend Wendy aka wendysscrappincorner She does amazing flowers and when I seen these on one of her layouts I knew I needed to put a kit together that would highlight her beautiful work. Thanks Wendy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones