Wednesday, November 11, 2009

forever Kings

One of my favorite colors is Cobalt Blue. I love how this kit turned out. All the embellishments are from that kit at my Etsy shop. The picture is of my mom's family. The King's. From the left, Uncle Joe, Aunt Twila, Papa, Mimi, mom, Uncle Doug. The pic was taken in 1957. No matter where they go, who they marry or what they do, they will "forever be King's"!!!!

The beautiful paper is a creation from my sweet friend Mandy's Etsy shop. It can be found at...www.etsy.com/shop/craftysprinkles




Thanks for stopping by!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it Katie! Wonderful heritage lo! Hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie, found your blog via your etsy profile. just ordered my kits yay. you know my fave colour is actually cobalt blue yet i never seem to scrap it lol too funny, i may have to purchase this in the future. anyway looking forward to recieving my things

    ReplyDelete

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones