Wednesday, November 11, 2009

explore

Another one of my newest fall vines, "From the Vineyard". When I found the leaves and beads they reminded me so much of the ever popular grape vineyards the San Joaquin Valley is known for. I started messing with the vine and the more I played with it the more I liked it. I wrapped the vines around each other the way they grow in the vineyards with each branch inter twining around each other. Each vine became for lifelike and took on it's own, might I say , personality:)

This is Zowie at Easter hunting for eggs in her Grammy's (my sister) back yard. I changed the picture to black and white and it went so perfectly with this vine. The branches leaning on the fence mimicks the vine.


Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones