Thursday, August 13, 2009

running in a field of flowers.....Protea Daisy Kit

I did this layout with my new Protea Daisy kit. When I first seen the Protea I feel in love with it. I googled it and found out that it is the base of the Protea flower. I am so amazed that something so beautiful is the base of such a unique plant. In addition to seeing the Protea I seen the flower which I call the "popcorn" flower. That is the three white flowers on the dried grass. They are so delicate and when looking at it looks like a fresh popped kernel of corn:) I took more dried grass and attached natural colored beads to give that extra little piazza to the kit.

I made the white rosebud vine and stickled the leaves. The butterfly will be featured in an upcoming kit. The lettering is American Craft chipboard that I painted with MM paints then stickled over top the dry letter. The paper is Melissa Frances and Graphic 45.


I love the wheat stalks and this other little dried branch. I don't know what it is called but when I seen it I knew I had to add it to the mix.





Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones