Monday, August 3, 2009

New Kits and Goodies on Etsy

I am so excited about the new kits I have put together. One is my "Garden Kit" with a fence, pebbles, moss (for grass) ladybugs, bumble bee and a sunflower vine. It turned out so cute!!! The other is my "Protea Daisy Kit". If you do not know what Protea Daisy is you must google it and see what a beautiful base this flower leaves. The kit is put together with an array of natural dried cattails, dried wheat, what i call "popcorn" flower sprig, a large Protea Daisy and dried sprigs with Indian beads.

I am hoping to have the kits listed in my Etsy shop by Wednesday. In addition to my kits and new vines, I also have new brown butterflies. They are so pretty. I love the black and white and now the brown are a great addition to the mix. I will also be listing some clear stamps set from Close to my Heart. So stop by and take a look at all the new goodies!


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones