I adhered the vine to the page by using Glue Dots under the leaves. I have found that is the best way to keep them in place.
The lacing was done by using Fiskars Threading Water Border punch. I then took a piecing tool and poked holes through each punched hole and laced 1/8 inch satin ribbon through all the holes. I started at the bottom of the page and worked my way to the top.
First I cut my ribbon and used a large eye needle to lace with. It is much easier than trying to thread the holes with the ribbon. The ribbon becomes to frayed. Take the ribbon and thread from the front of the page, both sides of the that are to be laced. Than I crossed the ribbon and brought both pieces up through the opposite holes. That gives the bottom the straight piece. Continue til you reach the top of the the holes, ending the same as when you started. It's just like lacing up your tennis shoes. I then tied the two ends of the ribbon together on the back side. Take another piece of ribbon, make a bow and adhere it to the lacing. It can also be adhered to the bottom if you like that look better.
I decided to Stickle this bee so it stood out above the others so it has the appearance of being the Queen Bee. I also stickled her two companions below her and all the blue flower center.