Saturday, May 15, 2010

What I've been up to

My newest kits. I have been collecting items for the western kit since before Christmas. I had the idea in my head and it all finally came together. I really like the way it turned out! The other two kits were fun also. In the blue kit I found the hinges and wanted to give them an weathered look so I sanded off the shiny finish and soaked to give the aged feel. I made the clock from a wood circle, crackled it and then stamped the clock image. The pink and black kit is something else I have been working on for quite some time. I had the dragonflies in my supply box, they were purchased from my friend Mandy www.craftysprinkles.etsy.com . They are so pretty and will add the perfect touch to your page! I used my Cricut to cut the medallion and chandelier. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that chandelier.





Here are a few things I have been doing. I have opened up two new Etsy shops. On http://www.foreverinmygarden.etsy.com/ has my headbands and halo's in it and the other one http://www.4allthingsbeautiful.etsy.com/ has lots of supplies. I recently took a few shopping trips and collected some great things that I put in my shops and added to same new kits...shown above.

I love these little headbands. The white and ivory headbands are crocheted and the lavender is a plastic material covered headband. The hearts are a satin yo yo. I attached pearl beads to some and rhinestone's to others and left some centers plain. They are so adorable on!!!




I made my Frilly flower much larger, approx. 4" and added hair clips to the back and also attached them to headbands.



These are some roses my mom made for my shop. They are so cute on. It's organza ribbon on a cloth stretch headband. So bright, cheery and fun!!!!




Thanks for stopping by!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones